Analyst / Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 1-5 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfort with or interest in technology
- Assist financial advisors and high net worth investors with the onboarding process, including website registration and the submission of investor subscription and AML documents
- Provide on-going client support, answering a wide variety of questions timely and accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction
- Support high-profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process and managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.