Pod Lead, Business
Posted on 7/11/2022
- Substantial recruitment experience from a reputable fast-growing technology/product business against ruthless competition
- Impactful experience as a manager and leader of high performing, accomplished recruitment teams
- Deep appreciation and respect for the fundamentals of talent acquisition, but creative, curious and innovative when considering modern tactics
- Highly organized, operationally astute and data-oriented
- Influential written and verbal communication
- Compelling business partnership and stakeholder management skills
- Familiar/sensitive to the challenges and needs of growing business, especially those of a scaling start-up disrupting an industry
- Empathetic, emotionally intelligent, motivated and passionate
- Highly resilient, relentless and cheerful in the face of adversity
- Passion or growing intrigue for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto preferred
- Lead, coach, and develop a globally distributed hiring team, hiring bar raising talent
- Provide expert partnership, structure and training to Hiring Managers and interviewing teams on best in class hiring processes
- Participate in strategic planning and forecasting with stakeholders to map future hiring needs to staffing plans
- Prioritize, sequence and execute capacity and resources on a quarterly basis to achieve just in time hiring at scale
- Participate in building and upgrading the hiring machine through participation in projects and initiatives
- Use data to make compelling arguments which drive decisions across your team and business area
- Drive awareness of our employer value proposition across hiring channels, championing our culture to attract superb talent
- Uphold the standards of the recruitment function and suggest innovative ways for improvement
Kraken's mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 401k contribution plan
- Vacation & Generous PTO
- Paid Tranings
- Remote Friendly: 90% of Krakenites work remotely, we believe people do their best work wherever they're happiest
- Flexibility and Autonomy: We are highly results-focused vs. time-focused. We want you to work when and how you need to keep you at your most proactive.
- Diversity: Our Team is spread across 60 countries. By joining Kraken you'll be part of a truly multicultural organization that values diversity and inclusion.
- Kindness: From executive leadership onwards, we are committed to making Kraken a welcoming and respectful community.