Accounts Payable Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Devens, MA, USA
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or similar field preferred
- Minimum 2 years Accounts Payable experience is required in a paperless workflow environment
- Experience working in a purchase order-driven accounts payable workflow within an ERP system
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work and manage time independently, as part of a collaborative team
- As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the company's bills are paid timely and accurately to keep our world-changing project on track!
- In this role, you will coordinate the processing and payment of our supplier invoices, review and process expense reports submitted by employees, and assist with our monthly accounting close process
- You will coordinate directly with stakeholders within the business as well as with our external suppliers to ensure a smooth payment process
- We're a quick-moving organization in our pursuit of clean, fusion energy, and we're looking for folks that can keep organized while remaining flexible in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Strong attention to detail is critical for this role to ensure our records are accurate
Nuclear Energy Company
Commonwealth's mission is to deploy fusion power plants to meet global decarbonization goals as fast as possible. The company is collaborating with MIT to leverage decades of research combined with new groundbreaking high-temperature superconducting (HTS) magnet technology.
- 12.5 Company-wide Holidays
- Our vacation policy is 'take vacation'
- Our sick time policy is 'get better and try not to make others sick'
- Generous parental leave policy
- Health Reimbursement
- Health, Dependent Care, & Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts
- Delta Dental, Blue 20/20 Vision optional
- Wellbeing / Headspace coverage
- Short-term & long-term disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
Company Core Values