Senior Product Manager
Updated on 11/13/2023
Freight detention & dwell technology platform
Baton Trucking, a technology lab for logistics giant Ryder, is a leader in the freight industry, recognized as the fourth most disruptive company in the sector. The company's mission is to reduce waste in the supply chain through a digital platform that leverages AI to enhance freight planning, addressing issues such as wasted trucking hours, excessive fuel consumption, and underutilized truck capacity. By joining Baton, employees have the opportunity to contribute to a transformative initiative that impacts the environment, improves the lives of drivers, and reduces transportation costs.
AI & Machine Learning
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 106%
1 year growth↑ 229%
2 year growth↑ 43%
San Francisco, CA, USA
Sales & Account Management
Operations & Logistics
- Experience leading the full product management life cycle
- Experience designing web applications or user-facing applications
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders across the organization
- Lead the entire product process from speccing and design through build and release.
- Interact directly with customers for need-finding and gathering customer feedback.
- Work with eng, sales, ops, account management, marketing, and founders, to execute cross-department projects touching every inch of the organization.
- Manage product roadmap and sprint planning meetings.
- Always keep a mind towards future products and initiatives to help shape our tech vision for 1, 5, and 10 years down the line.
- 7+ years experience
- 4+ years experience in product management
- Bachelors degree in CS or engineering