Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 11/2/2022
Centreville, VA, USA • Huntsville, AL, USA
- − BS degree or equivalent experience with 12+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- We will consider additional relevant work-experience OR coursework/certifications/military experience in lieu of degree. − Able to work with distributed team, not co-located − Working knowledge of and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, concepts, & techniques of technical domain − Address complex technical issues/problems using internal best practice and collaboration with colleagues − Develops solutions to technical problems that require depth of technical knowledge − Performing TypeScript or C/C++ Programing , at least 2 years. − Experience implementing micro-services architectures − Experience designing, implementing & maintaining databases meeting confidentiality, integrity & availability requirements
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.