Posted on 3/24/2023
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 5+ years of related experience in social media and content development - ideally within sports, fitness or health & wellness
- Deep familiarity with cultural trends, tensions and authentic opportunities to tie those to our work
- Strong presence in working with athletes and personalities
- Is tenacious and thrives working in high-energy environments such as sporting events and content productions
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset
- Highly collaborative but assertive when necessary
- Brings an entrepreneurial spirit to their job
- Identifies and proactively seeks out opportunities for growth
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with agility
- Is highly adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel as the job requires
- Serve as lead planner, producer and collaborator with our sports partners in developing social-first content across their and WHOOP channels
- In collaboration with colleagues, grow a comprehensive and diverse social ambassador program in partnership with our sports and brand media groups
- Identify and enlist cutting edge content creators to develop content to be programmed across WHOOP's social channels
- Develop innovative ways to reach new audiences, build brand awareness, strengthen our community and grow our member base
- Activate our Scientific Advisory Council to create validated content and storytelling with WHOOP
- Partner with our performance marketing group to evolve and support our affiliate marketing program
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop an always-evolving playbook of social content best practices
Wearable performance & optimization technology
Whoop’s mission is to unlock human performance though tapping into every individual owner's potential which can be enhanced through continuous monitoring. The company has built a system across hardware, software, and analytics designed to collect and analyze the most important data on the human data.
- Take Time Off: Time outside of the office is important for sleep, strain and recovery! Our PTO plan encourages members to take time off in order to come back refreshed.
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle: Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents. Life and disability insurance are also available.
- Feel Invested: In addition to a competitive base salary and 401k, you're eligible to receive stock options to share in the future of WHOOP. Work means more when you have personal stake. You have ownership in what we are building.
- Eat Well: Keep hunger at bay with endless snacks in our fully stocked kitchen. Enjoy catered team lunches on Friday, and even a cold brew keg.
- Know The Product: We want you to understand and experience the product firsthand. We offer you a WHOOP strap and membership at no cost.
- Be Active: Take advantage of our office gym and on-site showers! WHOOP also offers a $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships.
- Be Present: It’s important to be present when bringing home a new family member. Take care of your loved ones with 12 weeks paid parental leave, plus an additional 2 weeks to gradually return to work.
- Love Where You Work: Sitting in the heart of Fenway, our beautiful office overlooks Fenway Park. A prime location for great food, not to mention catching a Sox game, too!
- Work Hard, Play Harder: If we don't already have a club here that fits your lifestyle and interests, you're encouraged to start one. Share your passions with others at work, or discover new ones!
Company Core Values
- Unlock Human Performance
- High Intensity & High Humility
- Research & Design
- Uncomfortable Pace
- Transparent & Loyal