Product Manager 3 - Technical
Posted on 4/7/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID
- Deep understanding of our merchant segments, the competitive landscape, and relevant market dynamics
- Ability to set customer-facing outcomes and key results (OKRs) and connect them to internal business goals
- Contribute to the strategy and vision for the merchant data product team
- Bring strong scrum and agile experience to the team to iterate often, compress loop lengths and prioritize value
- Be data-driven, create hypotheses, run experiments, lead with data
- Partner with engineering to understand feasibility, tech debt tradeoffs, and build solutions that solve customer problems
- Platform thinking: extend our product to meet new vertical and segment needs
- Communication: active and appropriate communication and stakeholder management
- Collaboration - effectively partner with design and engineering to create world-class solutions, collaborate with cross-functional teams spread across geographies including engineering, design, program management, compliance, legal, product marketing, GTM, Sales, business operations
- Inspire and influence others to think differently, solve problems, and seize opportunities
- Hold self and others accountable to do what it takes to for our customers and company
- Min of 2+ years of Product Management experience and overall 10+ years of industry experience
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products/services spanning multiple areas
- Writes clear, detailed, and thorough specifications for complex services, features or products
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.