Internship - Product Marketing - Summer 2021
Posted on 2/22/2021
Charlotte, NC, USA
- Real work. The only person youll be getting coffee for at LendingTree is yourself. Youll be doing professional level work that will have a real impact on the business
- Training. Sure youll learn a ton of industry skills as you contribute to your team every day, but youll also go through specific training on: crafting a phenomenal resume and LinkedIn profile, getting interviews and how to handle them, how to give a great presentation and more
- Youre not alone. In addition from the support from your team youll be assigned a Mentor outside of your department who will guide you and mentor you throughout the summer
- End of summer presentation. At the end of the summer every Intern gives a PPT presentation to Executives which will include a summary of what you accomplished, what you learned and 2 ideas that will either make the company money or save the company money
- Very forward-thinking (3.5+ GPA required) undergrad or grad student who will be graduating in Dec. 2021 or May 2022 (GPA must be listed on your resume to be considered)
- Currently majoring in Marketing, Business Admin, Economics, Finance, Data Science, Analytics, or closely related field
- Direct experience working with large datasets and making data driven decisions utilizing Excel functions or more advanced statistical tools
- Preference given to candidates who have digital marketing certifications (Google Analytics, Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot, etc.) and/or data visualization certifications (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Photoshop, Canva, Excel, etc.)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and GET STUFF DONE
- Competitive Intelligence - Provide re-occurring competitive insights to marketing and sales. See how we stack up against competitors and own our improvements
- Digital Marketing - Brainstorm ad copy and landing page testing ideas and see them through to execution. Own campaign management and P&L for a marketing channel
- Sales-Marketing Alignment - Work alongside sales to support issuer/bank specific marketing initiatives. Understand how we put the consumer first while also balancing the needs of our partners
- Business Analytics - Conduct exploratory analysis on marketing data to uncover trends and opportunities for optimization. Visualize your findings and present them to senior leadership
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.