Posted on 12/2/2022
- You are excited at the chance to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of job seekers
- Formal education/training in negotiation
- 1-2 years of experience helping clients through negotiations
- Experience with teaching, advising, and mentorship in an educational setting
- Ability to work at least 10+ hours per week
- Ability to help people through negative emotions and resistance to negotiation due to fear or lack of confidence
- Weekday and weekend availability is preferred
- Prior start up experience is preferred
- Sales experience is preferred
- Experience working at FAANG companies is preferred
- Develop scripts, guides, email templates, and other resources for clients to help with negotiating income for job offers
- Develop internal training guides/playbook used for onboarding other negotiation specialists in the future
- Provide 1-on-1 mentorship to educate and advise clients on negotiation strategies (on your own schedule but with flexibility to occasionally accommodate urgent meetings when needed)
- Email support for clients within 1 business day
- Assist clients with live negotiation support - "ghosting" calls where the employer is not aware of your presence and you are listening for context and/or providing live recommendations via chat
- Facilitate a thoughtful and inclusive environment for all clients to learn and grow as an individual and professional
Online job search mentorship program
Pathrise seeks to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods.
- Comprehensive Benefits - We want to make sure you are covered. Pathrise provides medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Professional Development - We include a professional development stipend to help you achieve your goals at Pathrise and beyond.
- Unlimited PTO - At Pathrise we have a very generous vacation policy. On average our employees took 28 days of vacation last year.
- Fully Remote - Pathrise is a fully remote organization meaning you can work from anyhere in the United States.
- Home Office Setup - Pathrise chips in for items you may need to make your home environment more comfortable and efficient.
- Events and Happy Hours - We love to get to know our team mates and we do that by having regular happy hours and off-sites twice a year.
Company Core Values
- Put fellows first
- Act with intention
- Be a founder
- Rise up together