Senior IT Service Delivery Manager
Posted on 5/16/2022
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 10+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced enterprise service management environment
- Extensive experience in working in multidisciplinary teams with multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of managing the delivery of business-critical IT services or systems
- Solid understanding of core technical concepts such as cloud hosting technologies, code management practices e.g. Git, network infrastructure
- Expert knowledge and experience with practices such as Agile, ITIL, or DevOps
- Experience with other services/project management qualifications such as APM, PRINCE2, etc
- A good understanding of both GDPR and PCI/DSS in the context of financial services
- Expert knowledge and demonstrable experience of key ITSM principles, processes, and procedures e.g. SLA management, change management, capacity management, incident management, etc
- Experience in service health monitoring tools e.g. Datadog, Nagios, Prometheus, etc
- Experience in working with reporting tools to report against service KPIs e.g. Looker, Grafana, etc
- Experience in working with ESM tools such as Jira Service Management, ServiceNow, ZenDesk, etc
- Act as an inspiring leader and lead all aspects of a function that enables the entire IT Organisation and its operational excellence
- Act as a key influencer and champion for operational excellence across the IT function and wider business
- Grow and develop a team of people to drive operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Develop a strong team culture of trust, dedication, and ownership and, where necessary, inspire change, to support our organizational goals
- Guide the IT organization to its next stage of growth by introducing best of breed processes, practices, and technology to support this
- Develop a significant vision, goals, objectives, roadmaps, and associated measures that supply high-level organizational and business-level objectives
- Communicate process on objectives regularly and succinctly and maintain a view of ROI and value
- Actively engage with the IT Leadership team as required to supply organization-wide programs
- Accountable for the creation, maintenance, evolution, and rollout of scalable, global processes and controls to support the smooth operation of the IT and wider Technology organization
- Provide input into the selection, maintenance, and development of strategic tooling used across the business to enable world-class operations
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together