Advanced ML Engineer
Posted on 9/9/2022
Remote in USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of data ingestion, cleansing, analyzing, and feature extraction operations
- Experience in using Machine Learning Libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, etc. when Python is used to implement ML solutions
- Experience training and deploying machine learning models
- Experience in performance testing of machine learning models and generating useful metrics for the engineering and product teams
- Experience in deploying machine learning models from the local environment to production
- Experience monitoring data and models through the complete ML lifecycle with end-to-end lineage
- Experience designing APIs, service-oriented architectures, and cloud-based distributed systems
- Fluent in programming languages suitable to implement machine learning solutions. Ex: Python or Scala
- Experience working with single-cloud or multi-cloud environments to deploy, secure, and scale applications and services. Ex: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience in Job Orchestration workflows and Job Running Frameworks in the cloud. Ex: Prefect, Apache Airflow, Spark, Databricks
- Contribute throughout all service lifecycle phases from conception through development, deployment, and operation
- Contribute to and mature existing, automated CICD workflows
- Participate in code reviews for projects written by your team
- Work with our data scientists, product managers, and engineering teams to bring ML feature ideas to proof of concepts and feature planning for projects
- Prove out the use of new technology with compelling proof of concepts and demonstration
- Work on solutions to improve our model training pipelines, model governance, and model monitoring
- Interact with our Customer Support Teams regularly and reduce the operational burden to our customers and keep the team focused on feature delivery during most of their work time
- Escalate risks and issues to management proactively so better planning for mitigation and resolution of those can be done
- Follow the industry's best engineering practices and use the latest tech stack to implement and deliver code artifacts
- Help product teams and clients by releasing applications and services with elite dev ops metrics and creating a smooth customer experience during each release
- Demonstrate work completed frequently to product, management, and leadership so feedback can be collected early and planning can be improved continuously
- Collaborate with Lead, staff, and principal engineers to develop high availability, scalability, and reliability solutions
- Mentor interns within the AI group to promote career development
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
Company Core Values
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.