Customer Experience Retail
Posted on 3/16/2023
Remote • United States
- 3+ years experience working in scaled customer support and/or complex operations environment
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of leadership
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to translate processes and technical information into clear, useful, simple language
- Proficient with contact center tools such as workforce management, CRM (Zendesk Guide), quality assurance, ticketing systems
- Deep passion for customer support and operational excellence
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable working autonomously on complex problems
- Supervise, coach, and motivate a team of 2 to 20 agents
- Provide individual coaching feedback sessions
- Own overall performance and established metrics of your team
- Leverage data/analysis to proactively identify problems and risks
- Develop and expand expertise of team members
- Serve as a key point of contact to handle sensitive escalations
- Make autonomous decisions to support brand reputation
- Report trends and topics to Customer Experience Leadership
- Think strategically about Customer Experience response processes and improvements
- Assist management in development and implementation of leadership directives
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of your team members
- BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, social media, or related discipline, or equivalent experience and demonstrated expertise
- 2+ years supervisory experience in retail or contact center environment
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
Company Core Values
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.