- TiMi Us - Principal/Senior Technical Artist
Posted on 1/27/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA
- At least 5 years of technical art experience
- Familiar with the UE4 engine, experience using DCC software
- Good knowledge of computer graphics and at least one shader programming language
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-mindedness, flexibility and creativity
- Work closely with the art team to aid and develop tools and processes that help facilitate the content and design of the game
- Create game content art that works within technical constraints and can be used as a benchmark for other art disciplines
- Take an active role in the evolution of the game, working with all disciplines to understand the vision and design for the game and using that experience to inform decisions
- Keep up to date with the bleeding edge of art trends within video game development and evangelize ideas that will innovate both the player experience and the creative development of the product
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks to improve the work of the team, the quality of the project, and studio knowledge as a whole
Entertainment and social conglomerate
Tencent's is on a mission to use technology for good. The company operates social messaging service WeChat and has produced some of the world's most popular games and content.
- Integrity: Uphold principles, ethics, openness and fairness.
- Proactivity: Pursue positive contributions, volunteer for responsibility and push for breakthroughs.
- Collaboration: Be inclusive and collaborative, strive to progress and evolve.
- Creativity: Push for breakthrough innovations, explore the possibilities of the future.