West Menlo Park, California
6 month growth↓ -6%
1 year growth↑ 15%
2 year growth↑ 66%
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Experience using sales tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Mixmatch, etc
- Deep understanding of the K-12 system
- Ability to navigate through schools and districts
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Proactively engage in targeted outreach initiatives to cultivate new business opportunities
- Experiment with a variety of email and phone strategies to initiate conversations with prospective school and district partners
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify target accounts and pursue strategies to engage those accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align messaging and campaigns for lead generation efforts
- Continuously enhance product knowledge and stay updated on industry trends to effectively communicate value propositions to potential customers
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams based on customer insights and market feedback
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospecting activities and customer interactions in the CRM system (Hubspot)
- Passion for expanding access to tools that can transform teaching and learning
- Mission-driven individual
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Creative, persistent, and systematic thinker
- High empathy
Who we are
TeachFX is an edtech startup with a mission of superpowering teachers’ work and advancing equity in the classroom. The TeachFX app uses AI to show educators personalized insights about the learning dynamics in their classroom. We help teachers understand which of their instructional practices -- their questioning technique, lesson design, or use of wait time, uptake of student contributions, and other high-leverage strategies -- are making the greatest positive impact on student engagement and equity in the classroom. We pair our app with inquiry-based professional learning workshops designed to build teacher capacity by leveraging TeachFX data in a continuous improvement cycle that brings research into practice and builds more student-centered classrooms.
We are a growing, mission-driven team and are looking for a Partner Success Manager who shares our passion for student engagement and equity in education. As a Partner Success Manager at TeachFX, you’ll report to our Head of Partner Success and manage our partnerships with schools and districts across the country. You will collaborate with our partners to develop and facilitate tailored professional learning sessions that inspire teachers to reflect and grow. You’ll support teachers’ use of TeachFX and drive account renewals.
We’re backed by best-in-class investors including Reach Capital, Ulu Ventures, Newfund, Brighteye Ventures, Pearson Ventures and Osage Venture Partners. We are a remote company and this position can be based anywhere in the U.S.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
Proactively engage in targeted outreach initiatives to cultivate new business opportunities
Experiment with a variety of email and phone strategies to initiate conversations with prospective school and district partners
Partner with the sales team to identify target accounts and pursue strategies to engage those accounts
Collaborate with the marketing team to align messaging and campaigns for lead generation efforts.
Continuously enhance product knowledge and stay updated on industry trends to effectively communicate value propositions to potential customers.
Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams based on customer insights and market feedback.
Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all prospecting activities and customer interactions in the CRM system (Hubspot)
Who you are:
We’re looking for an energetic, authentic, and engaging individual with a passion for expanding access to tools that can transform teaching and learning. You might be a good fit if you are:
Mission-driven. You care deeply that your work is making a positive impact on the world, and you are not content until you are making that impact at scale. You need to work in service of a mission you believe in, and the TeachFX mission resonates strongly with you.
Know how the K-12 system works. You have a deep understanding of the K-12 system and know how to navigate through schools and districts. You know how to reach school and district leaders to initiate conversations.
An experienced sales development representative: You have 1-2 years sales experience and a track record of generating leads with K-12 education partners in a startup environment. You have experience using sales tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, Mixmatch, etc
A relationship builder: You love building meaningful, genuine relationships with people from a wide range of backgrounds. You get what it means to find values-aligned partners who care about changing the world in a similar way that we do.
A creative, persistent, and systematic thinker who’s laser-focused on results. You thrive on achieving goals and enjoy coming up with new methods for doing so.
An excellent communicator. You know how to communicate ideas clearly. You’re an exceptional listener and you have high empathy.
Does this sound like you? If this is the right role and the right mission for you, please submit your resume and a letter of interest via our online application. We look forward to getting to know you.
TeachFX is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.