Posted on 3/31/2023
Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, TX, USA
- We are looking for a curious, customer focused and solutions driven candidate; a true lover of data technology and its power. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced role whilst juggling the needs of customers and stakeholders. You strive for excellence and are always looking to move things forward - for your customers and your own learning
- We would love to talk with you especially if you have an extensive background in our space; Data Integration (DI), Quality (DQ), Governance (DG) and with cloud and big data architectures working with structured and unstructured data. If you are experienced in the Talend Data Fabric stack all the better; this role will also draw upon your strong Java, database, and cloud tech skills to build Enterprise Scale Big Data Solution Architectures
- We would also love to see past experience creating project roadmaps with Enterprise level customers in complex, cross-department data transformation projects; pulling on your strong technical knowledge, architectural design and solutions delivery skills, partnering with stakeholders within the client, within your own business and with 3rd party & partner organisations
- You will be a champion for best practice, driving adoption and future project expansion with your customers. Able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders; You will be adept at identifying opportunity, taking projects from initial delivery through to review and future growth - all while forging strong key relationships at all levels on all sides
- You thrive with being able to articulate business value - 'the project will increase speed or decrease runtimes,' but what is the actual value of this technical accomplishment to the customer or wider business at large? If you can translate that- we want to talk to you
- Talend is the global leader in Big Data Integration. Help some of the most forward-thinking and successful companies in the world deploy Talend effectively, achieve a rapid Time-To-Value, and solidify their positions as data-driven companies
- Professional Services at Talend is not just a P&L; it's a strategic part of our company that helps drive our growth through the success of our customer base. The Services we deliver are designed to provide guidance, best practices, and help our customers scale their deployments of Talend across an enterprise
- The Strategic Architect works with our customers to provide reference and implementation architectures for enterprise-wide transformational integration activities. The Strategic Architect acts as a trusted advisor to our customers and provides technology leadership on integration best practices and governance
Talend is a global leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
At Talend, their purpose is to change the way the world makes decisions. They take the work out of working with data and make data useful for all organizations.
Company Core Values
- Passion - We are driven by a deep desire to make a meaningful difference both in and out of the office. We have the intention, will, and skills to make big dreams real for each other and our customers.
- Agility - We relish new ideas and new challenges. We look for ways to shake up the status quo, and cherish every opportunity to adapt, grow, and become even more efficient and create more impact.
- Team spirit - We are people-people, who understand that together we can accomplish the remarkable. We embrace our differences and unique perspectives, ensuring everyone does the best work of their career.
- Integrity - We build our work and partnerships on trust and data. We thrive on honest and transparent communication with our customers, each other, and the broader community, and are not afraid to admit when we are wrong.
- Je ne sais quoi - We celebrate the undefinable something that makes us special and our approach distinct. Talend is a place where we can all show up as our authentic selves.