Posted on 4/7/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- +5 Years of Experience designing, building, and deploying cloud-based solution architectures
- Experience in DevOps and building an infrastructure as a code
- Design, deploy, scale, and automate our Cloud environment (GCP and AWS)
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies (e.g., Kubernetes)
- Experience communicating technical concepts to audiences
- Work with customers to design cloud-based technical architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations that enable business objectives
- You'll provide best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures
- Be a technical advisor and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges for IT customers
- Identifying, scoping, and building innovative tools to solve our unique operations problems
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Experience building a live streaming delivery over the leading content distribution networks (e.g., Akamai, Level3, etc.)
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, Developer Operations, and/or continuous integration/delivery
- Experience in building scalable backend APIs
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with communication protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, TS via Multicast, RTMP, HLS, and others) Advanced knowledge and experience working with Video Codec and compression standards (H.264, MPEG, etc)
- Experience working with Unified Communication technologies such as SIP, VOIP, H.323, and WebRTC
Camera company focusing on multinational technology and social media
Snap is on a mission to empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The company's flagship product, Snapchat, is a camera-based social app that allows people to interact through images and videos.
- Paid maternity, paternity, and family caregiver leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, infertility, and fertility preservation benefits
- Backup child care coverage, caregiver assistance, and digital maternity care support
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage, including orthodontia benefits
- Vision coverage, including LASIK benefits
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
- Generous time off and leave programs
- Emotional and mental health support programs and apps
- Social gatherings, team outings, and volunteering programs
- 401(k) plan
- Compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
- We Are Kind: We operate with courage, show empathy, and instill trust through honesty and integrity.
- We Are Smart: We solve problems through action, make high-quality decisions, and think with a strategic mindset.
- We Are Creative: We gracefully manage ambiguity, cultivate innovation, and demonstrate an insatiable desire to learn.