Sales Intern – Lead Generation
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Madison, WI, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Orlando, FL, USA • Indianapolis, IN...
- You have a real passion for sales and groundbreaking technology, and you are involved in various leadership roles in your University's programs and assassinations. In addition, you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, creative, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and take coaching
- You know how to work both smart and hard
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Must be completing your Junior or Senior year by May/June 2024 and enrolled in Fall 2023 (graduating in December 2023 or May/June of 2024)
- Splunk internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 10-12 consecutive weeks with start dates between May and June 2023. Applicants should have a minimum of one quarter/semester remaining in their studies after their internship concludes.Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in business, technology, communications, or related fields
- ) Minimum hourly rate of $25.00
- Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq)
- You will become proficient in pitching the value of Splunk and being able to provide examples of specific use cases where Splunk has been implemented
- You will answer questions at a high level from prospects/customers in an accurate and expedient manner and help to advance issues or questions that need further attention to your sales team and/or Splunk technical support
- You will build craft business profiles to display your ability to turn data and facts into valuable business insights and tell a story
- You will get hands-on experience calling on Splunk prospects and customers to gauge interest and qualify BANT criteria
- Previous experience in a sales or marketing role is a plus
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.