Posted on 11/2/2022
Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Master's degree in math, physics, astronomy, or computer science with 6+ years of experience
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with signal processing and algorithm development
- Understands how to analyze problems and do performance assessment through Monte Carlo simulations
- Design, modify, test, and invent algorithms to perform difficult missions
- Conduct performance analyses of sensor or system performance
- Present algorithms and results to customers and internal team
- Exceptional skill in Matlab, Python, or similar scripting and analysis tools
- Significant experience with detection, discrimination, and classification problems
- Experience with hardware performance and error modeling
- Understand multiple hypothesis target tracking
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Have an active US government security clearance
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.