Updated on 9/26/2022
- 2+ years demonstrated outside sales experience
- Demonstrated success in strategic thinking, planning and implementation - a strong desire and track record of getting things done
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Volume based sales experience with proved metric achievements
- Effective when communicating with technical and non-technical individuals to drive understanding and inspire creativity
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong ability to manage through influence
- We embrace hybrid and remote work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and “team SPINS” Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture
- Cold-calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present solutions to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Provide accurate monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual forecasts
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
Dedicated Servers, Bare Metal, VPS, Cloud, Server Hosting, Web Hosting, Datacenter, Colocation, Managed Services
- Extracurricular Activities
- Agile Work Environment
- Parental Leave
- Bike Storage
- Flexible Schedules
- Fresh and Healthy Snacks
- Wellness Program
- Direct: We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined: We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate: We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaorative: We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.