IT Systems Analyst
Posted on 7/14/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- 2+ years of Desktop Support related experience
- 2+ years Mac support experience (required)
- 2 + years Windows10 experience preferred
- Experience with administering or using SaaS applications including but not limited to Okta, Office 365, Slack, GSuite, Zoom, Atlassian apps (Crowd, Confluence, JIRA), Zendesk
- Imaging and deploying laptops via an MDM system (Airwatch/WorkspaceOne preferred)
- Working knowledge of operating systems (OS X, Windows), troubleshooting, setup, etc
- Active Directory, basic networking (TCP/IP), VPN concepts and functionality (Palo Alto GlobalProtect preferred)
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Fluent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Reliability and personal responsibility
- Ability to work well alone, and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks within a dynamic environment
- Primary point of contact for employee support in our Santa Clara office, as well as remote employees throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions
- Triage incoming requests for IT Support in a timely manner
- Respond to employee requests for hardware and software assistance
- Participate in incident management and issue resolution, including logging, tracking, and documenting issues within a ticketing system such as JIRA and Zendesk
- Setup, troubleshoot, and decommission laptops (PC/Mac)
- Provision and manage hardware/software for new hires, mobile device setup, installation and/or post installation support
- Support our Zoom phone system, printers, Audio/Video equipment, and other desktop related support
- Coordinate with our global IT team to standardize support for Couchbase employees across US, EMEA/APJ
- Assist our network team as remote hands when required
- Document standards, best practices and policies as needed
- Assist IT leaders and others with various projects and initiatives
- Assist with facilities related requests as needed
Enterprise applications database
At Couchbase, their mission is to empower enterprises to develop, deploy, and run mission-critical applications anywhere by delivering a high-performance, flexible, and scalable modern database.
- Culture, purpose, & impact - A sense of purpose in your work and shared passions with your teammates. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase’s can-do culture.
- Financial well-being - Market competitive pay, the ability to participate in the success of the company through equity programs, well thought out retirement options, and a number of recognition programs.
- Flexibility & growth - Flexible time off, internal learning, and development opportunities, accreditations, boot camps, conferences, and a trust-based culture.
- Community & belonging - Couchbase Cares promotes philanthropy, inclusion and belonging, worldwide Couchbase celebrations, and sustainability and green teams that impact our local communities.
- Body, mind, & emotional - Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most.
- Environment & workspace - We are mindful of the environment and our individual workspaces. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
- Be A Great Human, Always.
- Act With Uncompromising Integrity, Period.
- Serve Your Family, As Defined By You.
- Attack Hard Problems, Driven By Customer Outcomes.
- Play To Win, Together.
- Make Tomorrow Better Than Today, Start Now.