6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 11%
2 year growth↑ 3%
- 5 years of technical field experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to obtain required clearance
- Experience with Microsoft development tools
- Experience working in agile environments
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Provide implementation support for new applications/services
- Enhance existing applications/services in an agile environment
- Implement applications/services to technical requirements and architecture
- Design specifications and perform testing to ensure functionality
- Experience implementing systems for financial users
- Experience with data scientist tools such as Power BI, Tableau
Dev’s Talent Network is designed to create a network of talented applicants who are interested in working for Dev Technology and are waiting for a job opening that matches their skills and experience. Here you will find positions we are "always recruiting" as well as an opportunity to share your resume with Dev, even if the job position you seek is not listed here today.
The Dev Talent Network is acommunityofhighly qualified technical and management professionalsrecognized by Dev to demonstrate strong alignment with our company culture.The Dev TalentNetwork is comprised of candidates, referrals, Dev alumni, andfellow colleagues with whom we have worked in the past.
We’re excited to evolve the Dev Talent Networkso our membersstay connected with Dev and discover new career opportunities with us.
Dev Technology is a growing IT company with an employee-centric culture that works on mission-critical projects for the federal government. We partner with our federal customers to deliver technology services and solutions, and to drive our client’s missions forward through innovation. We use Agile and DevSecOps principles to provide services including application development, biometrics and identity management, cloud and infrastructure optimization, IT and legacy modernization, and data management.
As a Washington Post Top Workplace award winner for the past nine years in a row, the Top Workplaces USA for the past two years, and a recipient of the Companies As Responsive Employers (CARE) Award for the past three years, Dev Technology employees enjoy:
- Generous and flexible time-off policy
- Flexible work schedules and telework options, including remote work availability for eligible projects
- Career development opportunities including a mentorship program, technical and management training through Dev University, hands-on learning through DevLab, tuition reimbursement, and paid training opportunities
- Industry-leading benefits including a choice of two health plans that include dental and vision, flexible spending account, commuter benefits, life insurance, and more
- 401K matching with immediate vesting and end of year profit sharing
- Regular team and company social events including our annual party, happy hours, fitness challenges, and more
- A focus on community engagement including companywide support activities, employer match for donations, and time off for volunteer efforts
- To learn more about working at Dev Technology visit, Learn About A Day At Dev Technology
.Net Developers at Dev
- Developers shall provide implementation support for new applications/services and/or enhancements to existing applications/services in an agile environment
- Developers implement applications/services to technical requirements and architecture
- Developers will design specifications and perform testing to ensure the functionality
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Must have 5 years of technical field experience combined with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Must be able to obtain a clearance as required by contract
- Experience (5 years minimum experience is preferred), as a developer with Microsoft development tools, such as:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, .NET, Asp.NET, MVC, WCF, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, and/or Team Foundation Server
- Experience working in agile environments
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with team members to ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities and commitment to cross-functional alignment and communication
- Demonstrates a passion for solving complex software challenges, and enjoys working alongside fellow team members to make that happen
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Experience implementing systems for financial users, especially financial systems related to the commodity futures, options, and swaps industry
- Experience with data scientist tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
***By submitting your information you agree our talent recruitment team may use your contact information to reach out to you regarding new opportunities that may be applicable to your experience.