Quality & Reliability Engineer
Posted on 11/18/2022
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelor's degree) or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience in semiconductor automotive quality, APQP
- Experience with planning qualifications based on AEC-Q100 series of specifications
- Has a general understanding of CMOS technology and device physics
- Knowledge of IC and packaging Q&R failure mechanisms
- Good working knowledge of processes such as FMEA, MSA, GR&R, SPC and techniques such as 8D, 5-Why, Pareto analysis and IATF 16949
- Six Sigma Black Belt and a basic understanding of Function Safety could be advantageous. ISO9001 and ISO14001 experience would be beneficial
- Familiarity with test methods and hardware associated with qualifications, such as HTOL chambers, THB, ESD and latch-up
- Able to collate PPAP documentation, including liaising with other teams to ensure the supporting information is provided on time and to a high standard
- An ability to appraise existing business processes to identity improvements that can increase process quality and improve efficiency
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self accountable in achieving goals and standards
- Can create clearly written engineering reports
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) quality and reliability. Coordinate all aspects of APQP and PPAP. Develop quality plans and execute to the satisfaction of our customers
- Plan qualifications to AEC-Q100 and/or requirements required by the customer
- Collaborate with chip designers, test engineers, failure analysis engineers and product teams; work with customers
- Work closely with the Quality Department, including helping the Quality Technician to coordinate the execution of planned reliability stresses and ATE testing
Electrical protection controls & sensors supplier
Sensata’s mission is to strive to create a cleaner, more efficient, and electrified connected world with their wide array of sensors and electronic control systems. The company is a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection solutions which help their customers address increasingly complex engineering and operating requirements.
Company Core Values
- Integrity - We are open and honest with all our stakeholders. We do what’s right and deliver what we promise.
- Excellence - We strive for continuous improvement in all we do. We find new, innovative ways to problem solve, grow our company and ourselves.
- OneSensata - We trust, respect and rely on each other. We recognize that a shared vision, diversity of thought and a global team is central to our enduring success.
- Passion - We have a dedicated and committed team working to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We are passionate about serving our customers and building our future.
- Flexibility - We operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and act with agility to best serve our stakeholders.