Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Encino, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Perform complex and specific audit procedures, while developing effective, client-focused audit strategies
- Plan and implement audits and reviews
- Identify areas to help clients improve their internal controls
- Ensure quality of work product
- Communicate engagement progress with partners and managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships directly with clients
- Supervise teams of staff accountants
- Coach & mentor individual team members, facilitating them to have the information, tools and opportunities they need to grow
- Provide formal and informal feedback to staff
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive accounting experience with in-charge auditing
- Bachelor's degree in accounting; Master's degree a plus
- CPA License or demonstrated progress towards obtaining license; Passed all four parts of the CPA exam is strongly preferred
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- The ability to identify and propose solutions to complex accounting issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple engagements
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.