Public Sector Solutions Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Minimum of NV1 security clearance or higher
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Experience with technical pre-sales or as a professional in the field of information technology
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies
- Experience with cloud computing and related technologies and practices
- Willingness to travel
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Successful completion of a background check
- Ability to use GitLab
- Engage with customers, both onsite and remote, in a technical consultancy and advisor role during the pre-sales process while providing technical assistance and solution guidance
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets through the adoption of GitLab
- With comprehensive knowledge of the GitLab platform and associated technologies, educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of GitLab while participating in discussions throughout the organization to ensure successful GitLab deployment
- Guide technical evaluations via POC/POV ownership, RFP/audit support, and workshop design
- Build deep relationships with people within customer environments to enable them to be GitLab advocates
- Serve as the customer advocate to other GitLab teams, including Product Development, Sales, and Marketing
- Continuously improve your professional skills with a focus on personal mastery and team learning through activities such as training, reading and seeking mentorship from others
- Maintain specialty competency in one or more technologies related to GitLab's market focus through activities such as training, certification and creation of working examples for reuse internally and by customers and partners
- Solve technical customer issues of broad scope and high complexity
- Provide mentorship for Solution Architecture team members and remain a current contributor to team-learning initiatives and activities
- Work cross-departmentally to find solutions to complex scenarios and integration issues
- Propose improvements and innovation for customer calls and product demonstrations based on current market trends
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the entire GitLab application
- Represent GitLab as a speaker at field events or as an author in GitLab-focused publications and blogs
- Provide opportunity strategy leveraging market and industry knowledge and trends
- Collaborate with the product team while representing customer requirements and feedback
- Regularly enhances GitLab documentation for clarity and accuracy as well as adding new explanations, examples and sections
- Share subject matter expertise through Slack posts, documentation updates, communities of practice, issue and MR participation and other common GitLab collaboration mechanisms
- Coach sales team-members on deal qualification when necessary
- Assists with specific objectives and key result associated tasks
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.