Posted on 11/4/2022
Remote • United States
- A problem solver. You understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop
- A translator. You translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions
- Flexible. Youunderstand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done
- Are excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future
- Treat you like an adult. We're all about a healthy work-life balance. We'll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed)
- Provide career growth. We're lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We'll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You'll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees' wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you'll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that's free money. We'll match up to 4% of your own contribution
Sports film application and platform
Hudl's mission is to make software that helps teams and athletes win. The company builds a platform to share and edit sports film.
- Free lunch (everyday!)
- Free snacks, soda & coffee
- New hire graduation
- $5 t-shirts
- Anniversary gifts
- Casual dress code
- Fantasy football & march madness brackets
- 3-on-3 basketball tourney
- Unlimited vacation
- Social events committee
- Birthday bagels & donuts
- Hudl helps
- Hudl works smarter
- Annual retreat
- Free tickets to div. 1 & nfl games
- Computer stipend
Company Core Values
- DOMINATE: If something is worth doing, it’s worth dominating. We’re committed to giving every project our all.
- WE LISTEN: A company is only as good as the product and support it provides. Our phone lines and inboxes are always open for feedback and questions.
- WE'RE A FAMILY: Our friendship isn’t bound by office walls. We hang out after work, attend each other’s weddings, and show up for a Hudlie in need.
- WE THRIVE ON THE FRONT LINES: To understand the product, we get to know our users. From clinics to campus visits, we’ll go just about anywhere to make sure our stuff works.
- WE'RE RESPECTFULLY BLUNT: If there’s a problem or room for improvement, we speak to one another directly to work things out. No sugarcoating allowed. #RealTalk