Sr Financial Analyst-Americas
Posted on 10/19/2022
Morrisville, NC, USA • Brookhaven, GA, USA • Spring, TX, USA • Auburn, NY...
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or Advanced Degree preferred
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years related financial work experience
- Proven analytical ability and leadership capabilities
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling and planning required
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively across multiple time zones
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate to non-finance team members
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications and databases. Experience with OneStream and Business Objects preferred
- ERP experience preferred
- Supports the overall forecast and budget process for Xylem Americas through understanding of revenue, margins, expenses, capital projects, investments, headcount, etc. ensuring clear understanding of all variances and critical evaluation of input. (Key result: All variances from forecast, budget and prior year can be adequately explained, and improvements that can be made to enhance future forecast accuracy)
- Responsible for building executive presentations and providing analytics on annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, and monthly updates
- Prepares the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting requirements for headquarters and internal Senior Leaders
- Actively supports and challenges business outcomes to ensure that our business leaders and finance teams are meeting their periodic financial commitments
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly status updates to senior leadership on financial results and comparisons to latest estimates and forecasts
- Build out financial models for scenario planning on large investments and market strategies in Xylem Americas
- Implement standard processes and procedures to ensure data integrity and completeness
- Ad hoc analysis as needed by management. Time would usually be of the essence in these analyses
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential