Integration Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 📚The Stack: Java, Kotlin, TypeScript, PostgresSQL, React
- 1+ years of experience in a software engineering role working with a team in a production environment
- 1+ years of experience building backend applications using any modern programming language such as Kotlin, Java, TypeScript etc
- Willingness to keep up with current standard methodologies and to try, learn and adapt to new technologies and programming languages
- Experience working with modern databases such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc
- Solid fundamental skills in data structures, algorithms, and web development best practices
- Strong engineering skills in building well-tested, reliable software components
- Work closely with our customers, Engineering, and Sales teams to design and build new 3rd party integrations with Cortex
- Translate requirements into good technical designs, and maintain technical specification documentation for all processes
- Offer and share integration design patterns, concepts, alternatives, and best practices
Software status & quality visibility platform
Cortex's mission is to help engineering teams build better software at scale. Engineering teams around the world trust Cortex to create visibility into their services and help drive adoption of the best practices. Cortex reduces service complexity by providing a source of truth for all of your tooling and infrastructure.
- Competitive pay & equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Cortex Wallet
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Retirement plans
- Gender neutral parental leave
- Weekly virtual team bonding experiences
- Quarterly team retreats
- Professional & career development
Company Core Values
- We thrive on ambiguous problems and move quickly to solve them.
- We’re building an entirely new market, which means defining our own playbook.
- We are honest & transparent with each other. Ideas are assessed based on their merit.
- We run headfirst into uncomfortable situations, to grow and learn from them.