Sales operations analyst
Posted on 12/8/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 1-2 years' experience in a sales operations role in the SaaS industry and extensive Salesforce experience (e.g. workflow understanding, custom objects, custom report types)
- First-hand experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools, and an understanding of how data flows and infrastructure works
- A natural inclination towards transparency, collaboration, rapid iteration, and continual improvement
- A strong sense of curiosity, desire to get your hands dirty, and proven ability to meet deadlines and goals
- You're start-up ready, you thrive in fast-paced environments and have the problem-solving skills to be effective in situations with limited information
- Platform Integrations: Manage integrations between sales and marketing tools, eliminating redundancy to deliver a seamless user experience across our entire tech stack
- Analytics and Reporting: Implement and evolve our data and analytics layer, including actionable performance and insights dashboards for each role on the Sales team as well as reporting for non-sales stakeholders
- Innovation: Develop frameworks and systems for ABM, account tiering, territory management, lead scoring, forecasting, sales compensation, quote management, and other key sales processes
Identity verification services
Persona wants to build a more human internet. At Persona, they're humanizing online identity by helping companies verify that their users are who they say they are.
Company Core Values
- People first - When making decisions, we consider people first. The impact for our customers, their customers, and our people is paramount. We will not make decisions that are good for the business but not good for people.
- Pursue relentlessly high standards - We hold ourselves to a high bar today — and an even higher one tomorrow. While we celebrate our wins, we constantly strive to raise the bar, which benefits our customers, company, and ourselves.
- Lead by serving - We believe that leadership requires listening, trust, respect, empowerment, humility, and a commitment to helping others. We lead by supporting and teaching each other, and backing up our words with actions.
- Work in public - We encourage collaboration and transparency, sharing early and often to push our work forward. We create a space where it’s ok to ask questions, share unfinished thoughts, and show unpolished demos instead of waiting for a perfect spec.
- Start small, think big - We are constantly building toward our vision, understanding that it takes time and we may make mistakes along the way. Starting small allows us to provide value while learning lessons, never forgetting the direction and goals we aim to accomplish.
- Speed is not a tradeoff - Speed is important, but so is quality. We strive to find ways to optimize and increase both. Going fast does not imply that our quality will suffer; it means that we focus on being more efficient while continuing to operate at a high level.