Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros. We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As part of CONQUER, you lead the content development strategy and execution within CONQUER. You improve our existing curriculum resources and drive cutting edge content development. You are committed to helping our service professionals (Pros) community. You are interested in building interactive materials. You are able to easily synthesize complex ideas into clear points. You are curious and informed about entrepreneurship, the trades, and software products. You are comfortable setting content strategy and then orchestrating collaboration with industry leaders to develop outlines, coordinate with production, edit, and launch.
Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our Pros. Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Build the strategy and lead the execution of our content development roadmap for CONQUER
- Interview subject matter experts across the trades to understand best small business practices across verticals
- Develop curriculum materials such as video scripts, guided lessons, one-pagers that help Pros run their businesses more efficiently
- Manage team of video editor and graphics designer to create cutting edge content, both video and documents to support our coaching efforts
- Lead video production and editing teams in filming industry leaders delivering CONQUER content
- Coordinate with the Housecall Pro product team to build in-product content
- 5-7 years experience developing curriculum materials and training
- 3-5 years experience developing training for software products preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in education, writing, or english preferred
- Experience building product tours
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent project management and writing skills
- A love for helping people
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro helps home service professionals (Pros) streamline every aspect of their business. With easy-to-use tools for scheduling, dispatching, payments, and more, Housecall Pro enables Pros to save time, grow profitably, and provide best-in-class service.
Housecall Pro’s brand portfolio includes BuildBook, construction management software for builders and remodelers, and CONQUER, a business coaching solution for home services businesses. Our brands are united by a singular mission to champion our Pros to success.
We support more than 25,000 businesses and have over 1,000 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees across the United States and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that will invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. #LI-Remote
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates and the expected salary range for this role is $72,000-85,000. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
Privacy Notice for California Job Candidates - Housecall Pro