Software Engineer (L3) - Voice Connectivity
Posted on 5/19/2022
Denver, CO, USA
- 4+ years hands-on experience in cloud application development using Java or similar technologies
- Extensive experience scaling production backend systems. You can design and develop horizontally-scalable, resilient and performing-under-load systems
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, OpenStack or Azure
- Capable of operating from conception through continuous operation of 24x7 services
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to effectively articulate technical concepts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other related field
- Networking experience is highly desirable
- Live by and champion our cultural values encompassed in what we call The Twilio Magic
- Collaborate routinely with other team members as well as members of the wider organization to define, build, deploy, operate and scale real time voice services
- Work on a highly distributed complex platform with points of presence globally used by millions of customers across the globe
- Help, guide, mentor and influence more junior members of the team in their career
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $132.320 - $165.400
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives