About the Role:
Reporting to the VP, Customer Success, the incoming Director, Customer Success is responsible for operationalizing and enhancing the customer post-sale experience. Your team’s objectives are to drive customer health and retention by aligning Lattice’s offerings to our customer’s business needs. You will refine processes and work collaboratively within Lattice to drive continuous improvement.
Check out what our CX team is up to here!
- You will attract and retain top talent - both ICs and managers - and motivate, inspire and mentor team members to excel
- You will drive deeper adoption of Lattice’s products across our customer base
- You will drive the operating rhythm of the Corporate and Strategic Customer Success teams to ensure consistent delivery and support for our customer base
- You will foster a healthy culture of learning, growth, and fun
- You will serve as a point of escalation for team members and customers
- You will partner closely with Support and Customer Onboarding to deliver a positive and seamless experience for our customers
- You will partner closely with Account Management to support continued customer growth and retention outcomes
- You will partner closely with CX Ops to define and measure project success
- You will partner with product and engineering to continuously improve products and bring the voice of the customer into the organization
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a Customer Success leadership role in a SaaS company and have managed Managers
- You have led large, geographically dispersed teams (25+) in a hyper-growth environment while creating a challenging and fun environment
- You have experience building for scale -- building programs and leveraging technology that allows customers to achieve value while maintaining efficiency in our support model
- You have determined and aligned teams to the right metrics and have demonstrated success of driving operational rigor and consistency
- You have demonstrated experience refining process to create efficiency gains through automation
- You have supported a mid-market and Enterprise customer base (20-45 accounts/CSM) and are adept a servicing customers in a higher-touch model
- You’ve built or refined customer journeys which have resulted in efficiency gains, customer health improvements, and retention gains
- You’ve built high-performing teams that effectively drive product adoption and value realization and you know how to measure success
- You thrive in an evolving environment where you have the ability to iterate on current process
- You have a keen eye for talent development and invest deeply in the continued growth of your team via performance management and skill development
- You’ve built effective cross-functional partnerships with sales, product, and engineering that have helped increase revenue, enhanced products, and enhanced your ability to drive customer success
- You are comfortable with Gainsight, Salesforce, and BI tools like Looker
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $137,034 - $211,116. This position is also eligible for incentive stock options, subject to the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
This position is also eligible for variable compensation of $34,258 - $63,337 subject to personal performance, company performance, and the terms of Lattice’s applicable plans.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical insurance; Dental insurance; Vision insurance; Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance; Emergency Weather Support; Wellness Apps; Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time off inclusive of holidays and sick time; Commuter & Parking Accounts; Lunches in the Office; Workplace Amenities Stipend, Internet and Phone Stipend; One time WFH Office Set-Up Stipend; 401(k) retirement plan; Financial Planning; Learning & Development Budget; Sabbatical Program; and Invest in Your People Fund
*Note on Pay Transparency:
Lattice provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Lattice factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Lattice leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Lattice reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive 💪. In an age where employees have more choices than ever before, businesses that put employees first are winning 🏅– and Lattice is building the tools to empower those people-centric companies. Lattice is a people success platform that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, goal setting, and career planning in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement – yielding stronger employee retention, performance, and impact to the bottom line 📈. Since launching in 2016, we have grown to over 4,600+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Pinterest, Reddit, and Asana.
What else does Lattice have to offer? We’re so glad you asked! We invest in our people’s personal and professional growth because that sort of growth begets business impact and personal fulfillment 🤗. We believe in the value of continued learning investments 🤓and reimbursements. We offer a competitive salary (including equity💸) and our benefits are thoughtful. We believe that taking the time for you is important and have a flexible vacation/time-off policy to prove it. We even incorporated Lattice “Recharge Days” 🔋to ensure you’re getting a break every month. Lattice has also implemented a 💻 remote-first hybrid model (team-dependent, you work from wherever makes you most comfortable). If that gets you excited, now is the perfect time to join; so bring your appetite for ownership and creation and help Lattice continue to grow! 🎉
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.