Sales Operations Coordinator
Posted on 11/9/2023
Business transformation solutions software
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 26%
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Sales & Account Management
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required for interacting with employees, vendors and clients.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver.
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Responsible for the internal item setup process and coordinating with sales team to ensure proper classification of each item “attribute” (tax classification, practice area, type, etc.).
- Responsible for quarterly review of all internal item records and completing any necessary revisions.
- Provide guidance to internal teams on resolving variances associated with items
- Review, process and fulfill market development fund (MDF) orders
- Daily review of new invoices uploaded to vendor/distributor portals and creation of item fulfillments based on those invoices.
- Assist Sales Ops Specialists with weekly backlog review as needed
- Assist with reviewing and processing drop ship orders through the ERP Platform in a timely manner when backup coverage is needed.
- Problem-solve discrepancies and provide recommended solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with ERP platforms
- Experience in sales operations
- Experience with market development funds (MDF)