Posted on 6/2/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Significant expertise in Financial Services with consumer banking/payments Fintech preferred
- 5+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Fluency with product development tools, SQL, web analytics and A/B testing software
- Experience with third party APIs & solutions integration
- Ability to lead and resolve questions and conflicts across organizational stakeholders
- Define and implement key initiatives for Upgrade across multiple product lines
- Define new products and features with specs, wireframes, and product flows
- Manage and prioritize roadmap for website and funnel conversion optimization
- Work cross-functionally to define, develop, launch and scale our product
- Work closely with the operations team to monitor, troubleshoot and solve issues across account opening, verification and customer support
- Analyze the impact of product features and conversion optimization initiatives and define key metrics for success
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
Company Core Values
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.