Senior Saas Product UX/UI Designer
Updated on 12/7/2023
Intelligent sales prospecting software
Seamless.AI's mission is to help the world connect to opportunity and positively impact billions. The company helps teams maximize revenue, increase sales and acquire total addressable markets instantly using artificial intelligence.
AI & Machine Learning
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↓ -7%
2 year growth↑ 48%
UI/UX & Design
- Proven experience solving complex UX/UI problems
- Experience using various design methodologies
- 5+ years in software design or digital product design
- 4+ years in SaaS across at least 2 distinct products or applications
- 5+ years experience working with digital design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with UX / UI tools and product analytics technologies
- Experience in designing information architecture and user experience for software products
- Experience working with digital prototyping tools, such as Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience designing mobile applications is a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills
- 2+ years experience working in a remote team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback and making adjustments based on feedback
- Prior experience working with start-ups or early stage companies is preferred
- Proficiency in CSS UX/UI Design Principles
- Understanding of HTML and CSS capabilities as it relates to design
- Undergraduate in Design, Marketing, Business, or design certification, is strongly preferred
- Lead the UX/UI design process from concept to execution, ensuring a seamless user experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Conduct / support user research, testing, and analysis to gather insights on user needs, behaviors, and expectations.
- Refine and optimize the onboarding experience to increase user setup, adoption and engagement
- Improve the design of our search engine and sales product portfolio to be intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to translate business goals into elegant, user-centric solutions.
- Develop and maintain a product design system and standards, ensuring consistency across all product interfaces.
- Review and analyze user and stakeholder feedback to iterate and evolve design solutions.
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Prior experience working with start-ups or early stage companies