Customer Success Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Minimum of 5 years in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales with passion for customer success and empathy for customer outcomes and value
- Experience in a technical position working with federal government agencies/contractors
- A customers-first mindset with great communication and relationship management skills that can manage customer expectations through being empathetic and listening to our customers
- Proven track record and experience working with large complex enterprises and developing relationships in a high growth environment
- Experience with Observability, Logs, Metrics, IT Operations and Security with a deep understanding of managing data pipelines through the entire data lifecycle
- Proven ability to drive continuous product value by developing new use-cases relating to reducing, reusing, enriching, and routing data to achieve customer outcomes
- Quick learner with good technical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 25%)
- Act as a trusted/strategic advisor for customers, driving the entire Customer Success lifecycle from onboarding to expansion
- Become the trusted Cribl expert as customers build out observability pipelines to transform data in their organization
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders and senior management to drive success plans and KPIs at our largest customers
- Communicate effectively to our tech touch customers utilizing our customer success platform to automate our ability to respond using data-driven metrics
- Drive continued and expanded value by expanding usage of existing use cases and identifying new use cases, teams and data sources to reduce, enrich, and route data
- Clear, effective communicator and collaborator working cross-functionally with the Cribl sales, marketing, product, experience, and engineering teams as the voice of the customer
- Keep our customers healthy in their customer journey with Cribl to realize value with their purchase and continue to grow as a customer
- Continually inspire, mentor, and coach team members as an integral piece of the Customer Experience organization
- Administration of Data Engineering platforms (Splunk, Elastic, Datadog, Snowflake, etc.)
- Solid technical understanding of managing customers through Customer Success Platforms such as GainSight or PlanHat
- Working knowledge of major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- Loves talking to customers and solving problems
- Experience working remotely
Data analytics tools & storage services
Cribl's mission is to build a solution to make observability viable for any organization, giving our customers visibility and control while maximizing value from existing tools, and consumption pricing that is accessible for all.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered (US)
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays for holidays you observe
- Employee Resource Groups that reflect our values driven company culture
Company Core Values
- Customers First, Always - First we help customers. Then everything else.
- Irreverent, but Serious - We are a serious company with a love for goats and jokes.
- Curious - We seek to understand problems and the people who have them before taking action.
- Transparent - Trust is earned when everyone is on the same page.
- Together - We are collaborative. We are kind. We are open.