Posted on 6/8/2021
Austin, TX, USA
- 3+ years of experience in inventory management, financial planning, and financial analysis
- Thrive in an environment where you are using data to drive business decisions
- Have a strong Business Intelligence background, enjoy data management tasks, and experience building complex SQL Queries
- Have deep Excel knowledge and can tackle Vlookups and formulas
- Experience impacting metrics such as inventory turn, out of stock rate, sell-through rate, obsolete slow-moving inventory %, markdown % of inventory, and accuracy of inventory buys
- Passionate about interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for our allocation and replenishment inventory strategy in a Pod. Key KPIs - inventory transfer cost, out-of-stock rate, revenue, and 1-day delivery
- Work with planners to build out the inventory strategy for replenishment orders for the Pod
- Own the actual order creation and submission process to vendors
- Provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint
- Evaluate the automated replenishment suggestions and work on continuous improvement of the tooling
- Build transfer trucks to balance inventory across fulfillment centers
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.