CAP Software Developer Intern - Winter 2022 (USA)
Posted on 9/23/2021
Remote • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
Ruby on Rails
- Youre passionate about building software and looking for a place to put your skills to use and work with a fantastic team
- You will build and ship new customer-facing features (A number of participants deployed features during their time at PagerDuty!)
- Youll collaborate with product and UX to deliver the highest quality web experience
- Youll be participating in code reviews for your fellow team members
- You are excited to take on the difficult challenges of building highly available distributed systems and the responsibilities that come with developing mission critical software
- You are confidently self-driven
- You have an insatiable desire to learn
- You are empathetic - you can clearly communicate your thoughts and opinions to others
- You are passionate about high quality, maintainable and testable code
- You have a solid grasp of computer science fundamentals
- You want to build reliable and highly scalable systems
- Good understanding of CS fundamentals, eg. data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge and understanding of at least one programming language, eg. Java, Python, C
- Back-end: Mainly Elixir, Ruby on Rails, Scala, Kafka, MySQL, and DynamoDB
- Technologies: Distributed Systems, Databases, High-Availability Systems, Machine Learning, Streaming Systems
Operations performance platform
PagerDuty's mission is to revolutionize operations and build customer trust by anticipating the unexpected in an unpredictable world.
- Health, AD&D, Disability, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Vacation / Personal Days)
- Sick Time
- Remote Work
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
Company Core Values
- Champion the Customer: User first. Make it easy. Build great products.
- Take the Lead: Disrupt more. Improve everywhere. Learn forever.
- Run Together: Create belonging. Deepen bonds. Team up.
- Ack + Own: See opportunities. Make it yours. Do right.
- Bring Your Self: Earn trust. Be present. Have heart.