Soc Design Engineer – Undergraduate Technical Intern
Posted on 8/18/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Computer architecture
- RTL design
- Digital logic and optimization
- SOC design and integration
- Very Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) Complementary MOS (CMOS) circuits and timing
- This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor's degree with three years' related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor's degree and less than three years' experience
- Researching, designing, developing, and testing leading Intel designs
- Developing next-generation SoC designs, including micro-architecture, RTL development and integration, circuit design, and back-end integration
- Validating design and micro-architectural implementation and assumptions
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
- Automating design tasks to complete the design in the most efficient fashion possible
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity