Posted on 2/11/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2 - 4 years of operations management, consulting, or related tech background
- Strong experience in leading teams and management
- Analytical background: you can mold and understand data to drive action and results
- Excellent communication skills: an ability to motivate your team, and work effectively with local governments and businesses
- An entrepreneurial spirit - no problems with getting your hands dirty
- SQL proficiency preferred
- Own the market P&L - focus on growing ridership and revenue
- Manage build-out, deployment, ongoing maintenance, and efficiency of Spin vehicles
- Scale and develop a local operations team
- Grow ridership through effective local marketing strategies, user growth campaigns, and key business partnerships
- Manage local politics and regulatory concerns
- Share your best practices to help scale our other cities
Spin is a stationless electric scooter company that provides dockless mobility systems.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company's industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness, Home Office & Internet perk for salaried roles
- A monthly Mental Health Day-Off for salaried roles
- WeWork Pass (eligible remote salaried FTE
Company Core Values
- We Do The Right Thing: One of our mottos is to do the right thing, and that means we take the high road and don’t take wrong turns. We do what’s right, not what’s easy by holding each other to high standards of integrity.
- We Work On The Road Ahead: We focus on creating a better tomorrow. Everything we do—from developing energy-sustainable mobility, investing in our team's growth, to building trust with cities and customers—is with a long-term mindset.
- We Embrace Diversity: We embrace each other’s differences and celebrate the diversity of our thoughts, expression, and preferences. We work tirelessly to support and ensure the safety of our riders, employees and partners.
- We Act Like Owners: We empower each other to have a deep sense of ownership and accountability in the work that we do. We collaborate to make decisions that result in the best outcomes for not only Spin but also the communities we serve.
- We Default to Trust: Trust is the glue to what we do at Spin. Our founders lead by trusting in the potential of what we can achieve together. In turn we have confidence in each other to do what we say we’ll do.