Zoox is seeking a Senior Manager of Cybersecurity. This role is responsible for defining and implementing an Information security strategy for Zoox’s corporate environment based upon risk prioritization driven by return on investment methodology.
In this role you will work closely with the Zoox Executive team and Senior leadership to navigate effectively through resource dependencies, constraints, risks, blockers, and at risk-items. Using security frameworks such as NIST 800-53 or ISO 27001, be able to show progress in the maturity of the overall information security program. As Zoox moves toward service launch, prepare the company to meet data privacy requirements such as GDPR, CCPA, and other applicable regulations.
You will also be a resource, mentor, and leader of a growing team of highly driven Information Security professionals.
- Develop and define the vision, strategy, framework and roadmaps for the IT Information Security team.
- Drive conversations with executives and business stakeholders to execute the overall enterprise IT security strategy including: risk conveyance, program updates, resource requirements, priorities, escalations.
- Oversight of Information Security Governance across the entire organization inclusive of enterprise and product domains Drives creation and adoption of up to date security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Drives creation and adoption of up to date security policies, standards and guidelines.
- BS / MS in Information Security and/or 15+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of Information Security Management with a focus on engineering, governance, and operations.
- Experience using risk management to prioritize initiatives based on security ROI.
- Experience with control frameworks such as: ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, SOC 2 or 3.
- Demonstrated success with company-wide milestone based planning.
There are three major components to compensation for this position: pay, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The pay range for this position is $225,000 to $285,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate’s relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The pay range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.