Teacher Membership Specialist
Updated on 3/21/2023
Raleigh, NC, USA
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comfortable with technology and passionate about bringing technology into the classroom
- Energetic, positive person who works well independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience with phone systems and communication via email
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Exceptional critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Perform tasks related to sales support such as handling inbound trial and small quote requests, answering inbound sales and product questions, providing pricing information, and logging customer communication in Salesforce
- Respond to membership questions and assist customers with account purchases, upgrades, renewals, and inquiries
- Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to customers via email and phone
- Receive and assist with purchase orders, credit cards payments and checks
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective customers
- Support IXL classroom and school site license accounts
- 1-2 years experience in customer service, sales or educational organization. Any K-12 classroom experience is a plus
Online lessons for K-12 subjects
IXL is passionate about improving learning for all. They apply technology in thoughtful and innovative ways to unlock students' innate curiosity, creativity, and desire for knowledge.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Flexible paid time off and sick days
Company Core Values
- Passionate - We strive to create a work environment where all employees are united in our goal to delight and impress our customers, and to foster a culture that helps all IXLers thrive.
- Tenacious - We seek out learning opportunities for ourselves, understand that feedback and mistakes are part of the process rather than something to fear, and embrace a growth mindset.
- Authentic - We are authentic, kind, and honest in our interactions with our colleagues. We ask questions and listen to each other. And, we have fun and find joy in our work and collaborations.