Product Marketing Manager
Trust and Safety
Posted on 9/19/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 5 + years Product Marketing experience with a leading global technology platform, with a preference for experience in Trust and Safety, Privacy, Integrity, Policy, or UGC Marketing
- Proficient in messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy
- Experience leading omnichannel product marketing strategies
- Experience driving deep internal partnerships, cross-functional alignment and working closely with stakeholders at all levels
- Collaborative, self-driven, perpetually curious with an extremely high-level of audience focus
- Proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail. Experience presenting at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Passionate about safety and building platforms to protect and grow communities
- Lead the launch process and drive the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, messaging, and positioning for all Trust & Safety products and features
- Develop compelling, evergreen content that educates all stakeholders (consumers, creators, etc. as relevant) on the product experience and drives engagement
- Stay on the pulse of the industry when building strong go-to-market strategies, messaging and positioning. Anticipate movement within our competitive space and users to predict market trends and product needs
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Product, Marketing, Comms, Partnerships, Public Policy and Developer teams. Become a trusted advisor to these departments
- Effectively communicate product details internally and externally. Ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully up-to-speed on launch details and external stakeholders have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience
- Liaise with Product Management to support the vision for our roadmap through the eyes of our end users
- Collect and communicate audience feedback to fuel consistent improvement to existing products and messaging
- Report to Product Marketing Lead
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done