Founded in 2019, Lumafield has developed the world’s first accessible X-Ray CT scanner for engineers. Our easy-to-use scanner and cloud-based software give engineers the ability to see their work clearly, inside and out, at an extremely affordable price.
Engineers make million-dollar decisions every day, and they need tools that give them the greatest possible insight into their products. By offering unprecedented visibility into products, as well as AI-driven tools that highlight problems and generate quantitative data, Lumafield promises to revolutionize the way complex products are created, manufactured, and used across industries.
We are an impact driven company obsessed with providing the best value to our customers keeping their needs at the center of our evolution. Our team today includes world-class researchers and industrial designers, PhDs, creators, founders of successful startups, and zero egos. We are backed by top venture capital funds like Kleiner Perkins, Lux Capital, DCVC, Spark Capital, and others.
The company is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and has an office in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role:
Lumafield is seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive to help us disrupt the multi-billion dollar industrial inspection market. In this role, you will work directly with our Head of Sales to build out a territory. You will also work very closely with our business development, marketing, and R&D teams to build out assets and explore new applications for our technology.
If you are entrepreneurial, enjoy rolling up your sleeves, and want to be a part of the original sales team that defines and scales a repeatable selling motion, this role is for you!
- 7+ years of experience evangelizing enterprise technology, with particular focus on SaaS and disruptive manufacturing technologies
- A track record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new complex accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota ($1M+ ARR) and strong customer references
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- Dedicated focus on excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation
- Evidence of ‘team sales’ and the ability to use internal resources, partners, and team members to be successful
- Expertise in manufacturing space
- Embraces a startup lifestyle, is excited to work in a fast-paced environment
You may be required to travel for ~30% of the work year to visit customers depending on local, state, and federal regulations and recommendations pertaining to COVID-19.
Lumafield offers both competitive cash and equity compensation, as well as a health & wellness stipend, 401k, parental leave, flexible PTO, commuter benefits, company wide events and more!
Lumafield is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, because the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Do you feel like your skills don’t meet every single requirement listed? We encourage you to apply anyway – If you’re excited about our technology, the opportunity, and are eager to learn more we’d love to hear from you!
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or veteran status.
Reach out if you want to be a part of what we are building.