Staff Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- You have experience working on large, complex services and building at scale
- You have experience building monitoring, alerts, and run books
- You have experience with (or strong willingness to learn) workflow components like Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- You thrive in a collaborative environment where expertise and responsibility is shared with teammates across disciplines
- You have a passion for good test coverage and always automating
- 8+ years experience building backend services for production web applications
- Experience with most or all of the following:
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Event Driven Architecture
- APIs (GRPC preferred, but REST is great too)
- A scripting or compiled language (Python, Ruby; Scala, Go)
- Cloud ecosystems (GCP preferred, but AWS is great too)
- End-to-end ownership of feature development
- Contribute features and bug fixes to Eligibility
- Collaborate with teammates to shape the roadmap
- Contribute to and suggest improvements for documentation and team processes
Maven Clinic's mission is to change the health of the world — one woman, one family at a time. They believe by improving care for women and families, they can build a more equitable healthcare system and a better world for all.
- Unlimited paid time off
- 14 weeks fully paid parental leave and return-to-work plan
- Market-based compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (100% covered options)
- Free membership with One Medical
- Free access to Maven, with credits for friends and family
- 401(k) match
- Paid month-long sabbatical after 5 years
Company Core Values
- Keep healthcare human - Meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk through walls - Think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a service mindset - Go the extra mile in support of our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead with data - Follow the numbers to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously learn, including about ourselves - Be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move fast—better care can't wait - Demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere.