Community Growth Manager - Marketing
Posted on 5/6/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- A track record of growing communities through building marketing strategies
- Experience talking with customers and solving problems
- A self-starter, able to work independently and possess internal motivation and perseverance in finding solutions
- Committed to mastering 3D printing and related technologies
- Have experience presenting with new people in person and virtually
- Manage, grow and evaluate Formlabs community engagement through creative solutions, marketing strategies and data driven metrics
- Effectively engage existing community users and encourage them to increase participation, user generated content and drive retention
- Drive Formlabs community engagement through external communities (user groups, social media, forums, email and events)
- Support growth and maintenance of our user relationships and Ambassador Program - identifying super users in our community and help develop incentives to leverage them to inspire and teach our community
- Customer service experience
- Experience with best in class marketing tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Asana, Zoom and Airtable
- 3D printing and CAD model expertise
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.