Customer Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5+ years experience driving success with enterprise customers. SaaS customer success, consulting experience, account management or sales organization experience are a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships at every level
- Comfort speaking to and partnering with a technical audience
- Curiosity to work across all types of departments, exploring limitless use cases
- Ability to adopt the approach of continuous improvement and actively contribute to how we operate as a team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Partner with customers through their journey on Retool, being prescriptive to focus on the highest impact opportunities
- Create a joint vision with customers on how to leverage Retool for their business needs
- Identify common customer challenges or opportunities, and actively suggest better solutions
- Partner with customers to share the value of Retool with their organization, and help drive customer references and case studies
- Represent the voice of the customer to help us build the best product for our customers
- Find opportunities to implement one to many programs that can efficiently drive customer outcomes at scale
Internal tooling software
Retool's mission is to create the future of internal software by making software development for engineers simpler and more accessible.
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision benefits.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our San Francisco and New York offices.
- $1,200 annual stipend for anything learning-related (books, conferences, classes, etc.).
- $1,000 work-from-home-setup stipend.
- Take the time you need to recharge!
- Family planning support and paid parental leave.
- Enrollment and matching up to an effective rate of 4%.
- Mental health and wellness benefits