Senior Middleware Consultant
Posted on 3/21/2022
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Support the technology needs of the business (design, development and support of technology infrastructure)
- Ensure that Visa Payments Ltd systems meet stated objectives relating to availability, performance, maintainability and security
- L3 Technical point of contact for our Business Critical services and other on prem or 3rd party applications
- Lead and participate in project activities, designing solutions that meet the needs of our business and delivering against them
- Lead the discussions and architectural designs for the migration of our existing applications into Visa Data Centres from a Middleware and application perspective
- Develop and deliver effective technical solutions, aligned with the infrastructure strategy
- Align with VPL's Change, Incident and problem management processes
- Remediate security findings and other vulnerabilities within resolution dates
- Represent security exceptions to relevant committees to gain acceptance
- Build and manage relationships with other teams and divisions both locally within VPL and Visa as a wider organisation
- Work with the requirements, documentation, and training teams so process improvements are implemented, documented, and users are trained in their use
- Evangelises the virtues of IT process management, creating a collaborative environment
- Liaise in written and verbal forms with peers and other areas of the business, presenting to Senior Management where required to gain support
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.