Senior Principal Insights Analyst
Central Strategic Insights
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline plus at least 10 years of relevant experience (an advanced degree can account for up to 2 years of experience)
- 3+ years experience working directly in analytics on games
- Analytical expertise across the entire stack (Tableau, SQL, Python/Pyspark)
- Meaningful familiarity with game design/direction and product strategy
- Experience conducting analytics to answer product or portfolio strategy questions
- Experience synthesizing & socializing analytics results and distilling results into impactful recommendations for product leadership
- Excellent cultivator of stakeholder relationships, adept in collaboration and building trust while influencing and motivating Rioters at all levels organization-wide
- Agile navigator experienced in leading complex projects which require coordinating multi-party workstreams
- Tackle the most complex & impactful game analytics problems across the Riot Games portfolio including cross-game analytics, product health deep dives, and highly specialized design analytics questions
- Mentor and develop game analysts across the portfolio
- Work with central and game teams to drive consistency and/or efficiency in key reports, recurring or one-off analyses, and shared design/strategy analytic lenses
- Be a critical stakeholder for teams developing underlying data infrastructure meant to serve the needs of game analysts
- Uphold game analytics craft standards across the pillar, ensuring rigor and consistency / comparability
- Drive improvements on tools & processes to maximize analysts efficiency and effectiveness
- Support game leadership on staffing and workforce management for game analytics across the pillar
- Partner with department leadership to ensure the craft of game analytics is well-supported across the pillar & Riot overall
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble