Machine Learning Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You have at least 3 years of experience with machine learning
- You have a practical understanding of machine learning models and experience selecting the correct model for a task
- You have experience evaluating the performance of machine learning models and the trade-offs involved
- You have demonstrable experience using python to deploy and run machine learning processes in a production environment
- You have experience building and deploying machine learning models using textual data
- Experience with distributed compute (Dask, Spark or similar)
- Experience with pipeline orchestration tools (Airflow, Prefect, Step Functions etc.)
- You're comfortable and efficient in a Linux environment
- You're pragmatic and practical and understand that building a startup requires a constant balancing of competing priorities and weighing of risks and outcomes while setting project roadmaps
- You're willing to participate in our on-call rotation
- You will implement and support machine learning-assisted features in our product
- You will help define and develop our machine-learning architecture
- You will help develop some of the models that drive our machine-learning features
- You will be an active participant in our data engineering team
- - Experience with automated model training and selection
- - Experience with AWS machine learning products (SageMaker, Comprehend etc.) is a plus
Cloud-based eDiscovery solution software
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery that is not news. The company’s cloud platform lets one own the eDiscovery process from upload, review, and produce data, so you can get the job done from anywhere, on any device.
- New Baby Program: Eight weeks paid leave minimum for new parents, with additional time off for birthing parents. We also provide a $1,000 allowance for the new family, which can be used for expenses such as a night nurse, house cleaning services, or a family photography session.
- Never Stop Learning: Purchase all the professional books you want, on us. Additionally, reimburse up to $750 annually for continued education! Stay on top of the latest industry developments or better yourself professionally.
- Flexible Work Environments: Say goodbye to that commute. We're a 100% remote workforce with flexible PTO, and half-day Fridays year-round to allow everyone to optimize their work-life balance. Also, you get a $1,000 annual allowance for home office improvements.
- Great Health Care Coverage: We cover 99% of premiums for you and your dependents so you can rest easier at night.
- Recognition for a Job Well Done: We call them #Logikprops: regular opportunities to recognize your peers for going above and beyond.
- Mental Fitness: We offer a company-sponsored subscription to the Calm app to build resilience and mental fitness through better sleep, mindfulness, and meditation.
Company Core Values
- Start With the Why
- Do the Right Thing
- Put the Customer First
- Pursue Powerful Simplicity
- Be S.H.E.N.G: Smart, Hungry & Humble, Empathetic, Nimble, and Gritty