Senior Content Designer
Posted on 5/26/2022
- 5 - 7 years of content design experience
- Be an active member of the design org, evangelizing the potential of design thinking and raising the bar for the quality of content design. This role is part of the broader Design and Research org led by the VP, Design & Research reporting into the CPO
- Balance prioritization and delivery across multiple projects in a strategic design lead capacity
- Set and communicate priorities and appropriately explain business rationale
- Lead voice and tone through example, training, and reviews
- Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Actively build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Familiarity with tools using Figma, Miro
- Understanding of information architecture, taxonomy, interaction design principles
- Value prop, messaging validation via A/B testing
- Guidelines and standards development
- Deep understanding of interaction design principles for web, mobile web, email
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.